Date: 1/22/18 10:05 am
From: SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Yellow rumped warblers South Windsor + more
Monica asked a good question! I didn't say where Station 43 was and I should: it is a 150-acre nature preserve owned by Hartford Audubon, located off Main Street in South Windsor. It is a wonderful, productive place to bird but wear boots! Please see the information and map for the property at the HAS website, http://www.hartfordaudubon.org/sanctuary.htm

Sarah Faulkner

Collinsville