Date: 1/21/18 7:08 am
From: zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] gulls, or lack thereof
After finding the Iceland Gull at the Corning Preserve, I decided to check
Tibbits Ave, Cohoes Flats, Overlook Park, Green Mountain Drive, the
Crescent Power Station, and Flightlock Road. The last location was closed
off. The others had very few gulls - Green Mountain had a few Great
Black-backed and Herring Gulls hanging out on a roof, and there were a few
birds over the landfill. There was a group of gulls above visible from
Overlook Park (aka School Street), but they were very distant, my tripod is
broken, and even if it hadn't been, they were still at least half a mile
away and probably not identifiable. At Crescent Power Station, there were
four eagles. Tibbits had a couple black ducks mixed in with a larger group
of mallards. It was very quiet.

--
Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
203 500 7774