Date: 1/21/18 6:14 am
From: Matthew Juskowich <0000000ca4f4ccd1-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Wild Birds Unlimited BirdSpotter 2017-2018 Photo Contest
Hello to all my PA Birder Friends. This is last time I will be posting anything about this topic. From today1/21 til 1/25 I'm in the photo contest  this week with Cornell University Project Feederwatch. The Theme is Sweet for Suet. So I posted my Picture of the Brown Creeper that has been hanging around my yard. It loves Bark Butter from Wild Birds Unlimited and Sunflower Hulls. I would Greatly Appreciate It, if anyone who hasn't yet please go to the link below and vote. Also I'm going to post  2 more pictures from my flickr account. Thanks and Happy Birding!!!matthew juskowichallegheny county
Brown Creeper at my feeders. Love Bark Butter

| | |

| |
Brown Creeper at my feeders. Love Bark Butter
| |

Brown Creeper at my feeders. Love Bark Butter

| | |

| |
Brown Creeper at my feeders. Love Bark Butter
| |

https://feederwatch.org/birdspotter-2017/jeeper-creeper-the-brown-treecreeper/

Join us on Facebook!