Date: 1/19/18 8:45 am
From: Steven Rash <srashchiro...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: RFI - Harris Hawk Larimer County
Earlier in the day it seems to be more reliably found. Just keep checking
trees at mid level heights. Spots to look at/around would be the archery
range, any tree you can see from the welcome center parking lot in all
directions, and the one or two trees along the frontage road on the north
side of prospect.

I must've driven by the welcome center to stop and look about 5 times
before I finally saw it the other day.

Failed on 7 previous attempts to find it. So hopefully you have better luck
than I did!

Steve Rash
Denver Co