Date: 1/18/18 4:23 pm
From: Jimmy Woodard <j.woodard...>
Subject: Re: Lake Ponca Trumpeter Swans, White-winged Scoter, Long-tailed Duck
Nadine and I visited the Ponca Lakes today. We found the Long-tailed Duck and the 7
Trumpeter Swans but we did not find the White-winged Scoter.
There were thousands of waterfowl, maybe over 10,000 birds mostly on the ice and in some
limited areas of open water on both the east and west lakes.
The scoter probably was there and we just didn't find it.

Jimmy Woodard
Midwest City, OK