Date: 1/13/18 12:04 pm
From: Dick Ashford <wareaglehawkman...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Township Road and Butte Valley raptors
Leslie Hart and I visited Butte Valley and portions of the Township Road area yesterday. We covered slightly less than 1/2 of our usual route, but had a really nice day in the field.

We saw small numbers of Bald Eagles, Rough-legged Hawks, and Northern Harriers as well as:
10 Golden Eagles, incl 3 pairs (adults at undisclosed nesting sites)
25 Ferruginous Hawks, including one dark morph bird
5 Prairie Falcons (4 in Butte Valley)
10 American Kestrels

Cheers,
Dick
Sent from my iPad

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>