Date: 1/13/18 9:27 am
From: David Larson <dlarson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Superbowl addendum
We have started to get some queries from individuals looking for openings in teams. If you have any openings, or are interested in starting a pickup team, let us know and we will try to help.
Dave

David M. Larson, Ph.D., Science and Education Coordinator
Joppa Flats Education Center, Mass Audubon, 1 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone: (978) 462-9998 E-mail: <dlarson...><mailto:<dlarson...>
Upcoming international tours:
Costa Rica<https://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:program_code=54176> Birding Hotspots February 8 -18, 2018;
Mongolia<http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:program_code=54715> Natural History May 24 - June 7, 2018;
Eastern Australia<http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:program_code=55235> Birding October 10 - 25, 2018.