Date: 1/13/18 7:16 am
From: Elias Elias 🔥🔥🔥 <call7076338833...> [fresno_county_birders] <fresno_county_birders-noreply...>
Subject: [FCB] CCSP 1/12/18
Of interest to Fresno Co birders was a Clay-colored Sparrow announced by John Luther of the county Birding Listserv. I’m not certain if he is an ebirder. At any rate, I have yet to see this come across my bird news outlets. He was successful with the ground doves.

This is what he wrote “Then just west of Rolinda ave in and around some large tobacco bushes on the north side of Herndon ave were many birds including a Clay-colored Sparrow. WC, song. Lincoln, fox and sav sparrows, 50 plus YR warblers, 3 OC warblers, RC Kinglet, H finch, mockingbirds, scrub jay.”

Flock on!

Elias/Ηλία
Arcata CA/at large
Walkie talkie primero=559-433-7254