Date: 1/13/18 6:34 am
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 1-13-18 Golden-Crowned Sparrow @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
1-13-18 Golden-Crowned Sparrow @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
1-13-18 Golden-Crowned Sparrow just seen by Jon Curd at 815, with pictures @Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary, WarblerWoods.org, Cibolo:Schertz/Guadalupe,
to visit: http://www.warblerwoods.org/visitor-instructions.html

I also have problems with people not turning in checklists at all or not sending me a copy or leaving a copy so that I can inventory the days birds on the same day—I will stop allowing people to return visit if they can’t manage this—it is clearly asked for in your instructions for a visit and on the visitor kiosk. Also haven’t had everyone sign in—these things are very, very important to me—please, please help with these things! Checklists are online and ebird will pull up “Warbler Woods” checklist, plus we leave maps/checklist at the kiosk. A lot of effort is made to make this easy for you and Linda Valdez has been copying checklists for us a lot of the time—right now, we are having to copy ourselves.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!