Date: 1/13/18 5:55 am
From: Robert Dudley <greyowlvermont...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Invasion of Gold Finches
I could tell that bad weather was head our way, there were a number of birds at my feeders. I did not have time to count or identify them as I was spreading salt on my drive way in preparation of today's this weather. This morning I looked outside and I could not see my nyger seed feeder for all the Goldfinches on it. It was like the horror movie the invasion of the American Goldfinches. They were also on my bulk sunflower seed feeder. There are at least 40 Finches and possibly many more. I also have a large number of Juncos. I am really happy to see them.

Cheers,

Bob

in West Arlington.

Join us on Facebook!