Date: 1/12/18 10:32 pm
From: Brennan Mulrooney <frozentoze...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] San Diego County Big Day Record?
This website hasn’t been updated in several years, but I can’t imagine the big day record has changed.

https://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/sd.htm

Brennan Mulrooney
Santee, CA

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2018, at 9:31 PM, <birder.rma...><mailto:<birder.rma...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...><mailto:<SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>> wrote:

I was curious if anyone knew what the San Diego county big day record was, or if anyone has seriously tried one? I couldn't find any info while searching online and haven't really heard of anyone doing one. I don't plan on doing a serious big day but I've often wondered what a well-planned, serious effort could get in the county. Surely over 150 species? I feel like with a lot of luck and good planning, 175 species could be within reason.

--Ryan Andrews

Valley Center

Join us on Facebook!