Date: 1/12/18 8:11 pm
From: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Return of the Eurasian Collared Dove?
Hi Obol, Gerard had it exactly right, we've had almost no House Finches in
the last year + at our feeders. I don't know what's going on with them, but
somehow it seems vaguely ominous.
Seems like we've got a regular contingent ( ran into Andy and company
earlier today and just read Paul's post) of western Oregon birders over
here in the Wallowas this weekend, hopefully we can scare up something
good! Good birding all, Tom

On Jan 12, 2018 7:51 PM, "STEVE" <SJJag...> wrote:

> Ditto Jeff's comments.
> I have wondered
> about this shift in feeder birds for awhile.
> I wonder what's up?
> Sounds wide spread around greater Pdx. at least.
>
> Steve Jaggers
> Milwaukie/Gladstone
>

> Sent from XFINITY Connect Application

Join us on Facebook!