Date: 1/12/18 4:57 pm
From: Erika Wilson <terika88...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] White tailed kite at Sierra Vista San Pedro House
Hi, birders,

The White-tailed Kite near San Pedro House was still present at 4:15 p.m.
today (Friday). Quite visible from #13 marker as it was perched atop a
yucca spike to the north of the marker and nearby bench. #13 is on the
diagonal path that runs southeast from San Pedro House.

It has been a number of years since White-tailed Kites were regular along
the river--let us hope the rodent population is high enough to support them
again.

Cheers, Erika Wilson

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Dutch <dutchpat...> wrote:

> Several people, including me, saw a white tailed kite over the grassland
> between the river and the San Pedro House.
> Dutch
>
> If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the
> impersonators would be dead

Erika Wilson, Sierra Vista, AZ