Date: 1/12/18 1:21 pm
From: Chris Bartlett <christophabartlett...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Kittiwakes in Eastport
Some of Ralph's black-legged kittiwakes have blown towards shore on today's
southerly wind. I had over 80 feeding in front of my house at noon today
along with a hand full of Iceland gulls and herring gulls. I could see
lots more kittiwakes flying in the channel between Eastport and
Campobello. I posted some photos and one short video (motion sickness
alert) on Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/101615744@N02/YjfL8p

Cheers,

Chris Bartlett