Date: 1/12/18 11:35 am
From: Herbert Larner via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Highland County trip cancelled
Hello all

I regret to inform all who are planning to go on the Highland County field trip Saturday that it is cancelled due to the weather that is to take place tomorrow . The temps are to be a high of 25 with 10mph winds with gusts up to 15 . Also in the morning Highland is to get snow showers with a low cloud ceiling . Sunday looks to be a better day but a high of 22 with winds of 5 to 8 mph & plenty of sun shine . So who ever can make it Sunday we will meet at the Food Lion lower parking lot on N. Coalter St at 8 :30 am . Dress for the weather & bring snacks & a lunch .

Today I found a single Dunlin on the small pond at top of the hill on Bells Lane .

Allen Larner
Staunton