Date: 1/12/18 11:03 am
From: A Straight <astraight606...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: No sighting -Noah Stryker?
Thanks!! for the info on Noah - hope to go in. I did e-mail him ( I have
met him) about his book. He did answer my e-mail and was happy that my
son and I enjoyed his book at Christmas (gave one copy to my Son) and my
son quoted it and read it that day! I forgot to ask him when he would be in
the area.
Anne Straight
Forreston, IL (Ogle County)