Date: 1/12/18 6:52 am
From: David Moulton, Bethesda, MD <moulton.davidh...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: New National Institutes of Health eBird hotspot
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 12:55:07 PM UTC-5, Scott Young wrote:
> Michael Bowen has graciously created a new NIH hotspot for eBird. If you have made a list there in the past, you might want to manage those lists to change the personal location to the hotspot. Thank you.
>
> The link to the hotspot: https://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L2164250

Scott and Michael - some of the best habitat is just outside the fence. I have personal locations at both the stormwater control/mitigation pond, and in the park-like area running south and west from Northbrook Lane-- outside the "photo ID required" zone -- so I don't think it makes sense to merge them into a restricted access hotspot. Thoughts?