Date: 1/12/18 6:33 am
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Coors Ponds security (Jefferson) No RNGR or LTDU
Birders,
I called Coors yesterday and had a cordial chat with the head of security,
who will
check into the situation and reply today. I'll forward that.

I'm confident that we'll find a good solution, as Coors is interested in
good relations with the public,
and birders want to be good neighbors and understand and comply with their
guidelines.

Joe Roller, Denver