Date: 1/11/18 7:49 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Far Southwest Austin

John et al. That is a great find I think and I don't know if there are
Travis records though Ebird shows none. There have been a number of
records for Bastrop Co. since my initial finds, made by others..., and some
of those are reflected in Ebird. Using only Ebird, the furthermost north
records are indeed from Utley (06/2013, 05/2005, 08/1986). There may well
be records not reflected on Ebird . Bastrop Co. is gaining steam on
Poorwill reports as well. As close as they are to major metropolitan
areas, Bastrop, Caldwell and Gonzales Co.s remain greatly under birded,
especially when it comes to nocturnal species like these.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds