Date: 1/11/18 6:36 pm
From: Candace Havely <kansas592...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Rough-Legged Hawks, Hayden Prairie - Howard County
Sorry everyone, please disregard this posting...every once in a while
things go wacky and my messages to the IA-Bird listserv will not post in a
timely manner. I tried to send this message on Dec. 16th but it didn't work
for some reason; don't know why Gmail sent it tonight. Sheesh... I will
contact Linda and/or Rick offlist and see if they can help me troubleshoot.

Candace Havely
Black Hawk County
Waterloo, IA