Date: 1/11/18 5:32 pm
From: David Nickerson <davidnickerson...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [SBB] Shoreline White-throated Sparrow, Barrow's Goldeneye
All,

This morning at Shoreline Park in Mountain View I had a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW (white-striped) foraging with some Golden-crowned Sparrows by the fence near the Google Children's Center along Adobe Creek Loop Trail. The male BARROW'S GOLDENEYE continued on the north section of Shoreline Lake around 10:15am, but was not there when I returned around 12:45. Other nice birds included a TOWNSEND'S WARBLER and a flock of CEDAR WAXWINGS along Adobe Creek Loop Trail, a MERLIN near the golf course parking lot, 3 GREAT-TAILED GRACKLES near the boathouse, and nearly 300 REDHEAD on Pond A1.

Good birding!

David Nickerson

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional