Date: 1/11/18 2:48 pm
From: Jacob Mathison <jacobmathison1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Apparent fledgling birds in Portland
Pacific Wrens roost around our house for warmth when it's really cold.
Sometimes they actually roost inside the house, coming through the
half-finshed vent system. It's getting them out that's the problem....

Jacob Mathison
jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography

<http://jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography>
"If you keep a green tree in your heart, perhaps a singing bird will
come." ~Chinese Proverb

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 8:32 AM, Robert O'Brien <baro...> wrote:

> Pacific Wren roosts like this are not hard to find because of the
> droppings below. These roosts are occupied night after night for long
> periods. Did the creepers roost there night after night for a long peroid?
> Bob O'Brien
>

> On Thursday, January 11, 2018, David Irons <LLSDIRONS...> wrote:
> > Our friend Ann Nightingale up in Victoria BC captured video of a
> threesome of Pacific Wrens group roosting like this in her carport. These
> are definitely Brown Creepers with those spiney tails.
> >
> > Dave Irons

Join us on Facebook!