Date: 1/11/18 9:02 am
From: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Massive raft of scaup off Brisbane 1/11/18
Just wanted to get the word out that there is currently a MASSIVE raft of what appear to be mostly Scaup sp. on the bay south of the SF/San Mateo County line. Attempting a Clint by hundreds I came up with an estimate of ~10,000.

These are viewable as specks from the Last Port unit of the Candlestick State Recreation are in San Francisco. One could also potentially park off HWY 101 and try scoping from there but I'm not sure if that's legal.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)