Date: 1/11/18 1:35 am
From: Terry Colborn <tlcbirding...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: [CVBirds] Eurasian Wigeon - SWAINSON’S HAWK YBWMA 01.10.18
Driving north on the Yolo Basin auto tour route toward parking lot B, we found a drake EURASIAN WIGEON on the east side of the return road, about 1/4 mile before reaching lot B. It was swimming with a mixed group of ducks.

Prior to entering the refuge, there was a juvenile SWAINSON’S HAWK circling overhead on CR 32A, just north of the I-80 overpass.

Cheers,
Terry Colborn
Davis, CA

Sent from my Time Machine ⏰

Posted by: Terry Colborn <tlcbirding...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)