Date: 1/10/18 11:49 pm
From: Karl Stecher Jr. <kstecher...>
Subject: re: *** SPAM 10: [cobirds] White-winged Scoter continues today at South Platte Park
I posted this two days ago, but haven't seen it on cobirds:

McLellan reservoir is just across Santa Fe to the east of the y-b loon's
current location. On 12-15-89, I saw my lifer y-b loon there.

Have also seen them in Alaska, and have a great flying shot from the point
at Gambell.

Karl Stecher
Aurora