Date: 1/10/18 8:02 pm
From: Charles Grisham <cgrishamlaw...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Photos of the Mute Swan at Blackwell Swamp
Fellow birders,
After court this morning I swung by Blackwell Swamp in hopes of getting some lifer shots of the wild Mute Swan that some of you have been seeing there..  After locating it on the northeast side of the swamp, I parked a couple hundred yards down the road and snuck closer to it by hiding behind trees, then darting closer each time it dunked underwater to feed.  After getting as close as possible without entering the water, we were about 50 feet from each other, and I took photos of it till some redneck in a loud truck parked nearby and scared it away lol.
Hope you all enjoy!
Birds in Alabama 2018 - charles grisham (natureshots) alabamabirder

| | |

| |
Birds in Alabama 2018 - charles grisham (natureshots) alabamabirder

It is my sincere hope that through these photos you are able to see how truly beautiful God's creation is. ...

Charles H. Grisham Jr.
Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 5585
Huntsville, AL  35814