Date: 1/10/18 7:33 pm
From: Dick FILBY <dickfilby...>
Subject: [cobirds] Rosy-Finches - Snowmass (Pitkin Cty)
Hi all

On my free birding session at Snowmass Ski Area today, we all enjoyed a great show, and some fresh snow!
Of the 120 ROSY-FINCHES (approx) all were BROWN-CAPPED except two birds – one a vey striking male BLACK ROSY-FINCH, and the other a GRAY-CROWNED ROSY-FINCH Hepburn’s form.
Also present were STELLER’S JAYS and MOUNTAIN CHICKADEES, as well as a PINE SQUIRREL

Next session is planned for Wednesday next week. Email me offline if you are thinking of coming

Best wishes

Dick Filby
CARBONDALE