Date: 1/10/18 5:37 pm
From: Kathy and Jeff Dunning <mihmdunning...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Coors Ponds security (Jefferson) No RNGR or LTDU
Bob and all -

The law is quite clear. Entities such as Coors may query you with regards
to your activities, but standing on McIntyre (a public road) and taking
pictures of the "Coors Ponds" is completely within your rights.

https://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/street-photography-and-the-law-7-things-you-need-to-know/
(this is just one source of information, the Department of Justice supports
this right).

I would politely invite them to call the JeffCo Sheriff's office and have
an officer explain the law to them (all the while continuing to look at and
photograph the birds). I suspect the Coors Company lawyers would be
appalled at their security folks' behavior.

Kathy Mihm Dunning
Denver