Date: 1/10/18 4:12 pm
Subject: Re: Eurasian Wigeon - Bear Island WMA
Yes, I concur with Kevin on the Eurasian Wigeon sighting along with so
many other species at Mary's House Pond, Bear Island WMA today.

The weather was not the best with intermittent rain and wind making it
colder than expected. It would be easy to miss a Trumpeter Swan.

Cherrie

--
*Cherrie & Dan Sneed*

Join us on Facebook!