Date: 1/10/18 2:14 pm
From: Tommy DeBardeleben <debardelebentommy...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Prairie Warbler at Saguaro Lake
Hi all,

The adult Prairie Warbler continues in the same area. Looks like an adult
male. It works a feeding area of about 100 to 150 yards east of where it
had been seen originally. It was seen mainly on the north shore of
Saguaro Lake working mesquites, on the south side of paved road. It flew
to north side of road and worked it's way West back to where it was
originally reported. Photos and sound recordings obtained. We have been
watching it on and off last 20 minutes. It calls often.

Good Birding,

Mark and Ellen Brogie, Caleb Strand and Tommy D.