Date: 1/10/18 2:05 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Pueblo Snowy Owl?
I posted on cobirds at 7am the bird was present, the bird is still present
as of 2:30pm at least. I have left the area. Tonight's new coverage will
be KKTV Channel 11 in Colorado Springs/Pueblo, there will be video taken
with help of my sporting scope!

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO

Sent from my Android