Date: 1/10/18 12:36 pm
From: Chip Clouse <chip.clouse...>
Subject: [cobirds] CO Springs rare birds - yes
COBirders,
I found the Red-breasted Sapsucker and Varied Thrush in exactly the spots
Paula Hansley described in her post yesterday. It was certainly worth the
time as both presented very well. I'll now be driving until midnight on my
way to the Wings Over Willcox birding festival in AZ but I've now seen 4
new CO birds this morning. Not a bad start!

Happy birding,
Chip Clouse
Golden