Date: 1/10/18 11:15 am
From: Lynn Wohlers <wohlers13...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] RE: Townsend's warbler at feeder
We have had Townsend's warblers at our suet every winter, off and on (not
as regularly as chickadees, nuthatches, etc.) for the last five years.
We're in Kirkland, on the third floor of a garden apartment complex facing
a wooded ravine.

Lynn

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Jeremy Schwartz <jschwartz1124...>
wrote:

> Hi Michelle!
>
> My wife and I have been the proud hosts of a male Townsend's Warbler for
> at least a month at our small backyard north of Seattle. He goes back and
> forth between our seed mix and our hot pepper suet. We've been so pleased
> to have him for so long.
>
> Keep watching the skies (and the feeders)!
>
> Jeremy Schwartz
> jschwartz1124 AT gmail DOT com
> Lake Forest Park
>

> *Subject: Townsend's warbler at feeder*
> Date: Wed Jan 10 2018 11:08 am
> From: lamoustique AT yahoo.com
>
> This morning I saw a Townsend's Warbler at my sunflower chip feeder. I thought they were exclusively insectivores. Anyone else see them eating seeds?
>
> Michelle MaaniSalmon CreekVancouver, WA 98685

Lynn Wohlers, MSW, LSWAIC

Blogging at Bluebrightly <https://bluebrightly.com/>
Photography on Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/lynnwohlers/>
And at Lynn Wohlers.com <http://lynn-wohlers.artistwebsites.com>