Date: 1/10/18 8:38 am
From: Dixie Sommers via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] VSO Guatemala trip-late openings!
Hi Andrew - what are the trip dates?

Dixie Sommers
<dixiesommers...>

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 Andrew Dolby (adolby) via va-bird <va-bird...> wrote:
All,

Some prospective travelers on the VSO's Guatemala trip in March had to back out. That means we have a couple of late openings. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. 2018 will be the third year VSO members have been hosted by Community Cloud Forest Conservation<http://cloudforestconservation.org/> in Guatemala. Great opportunity to do some amazing birding with Guatemala's foremost birding expert, John Cahill, and to support a highly effective conservation organization!

Andrew Dolby