Date: 1/9/18 9:30 pm
From: steve schubert <s_schub1...> [slocobirding] <slocobirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [slocobirding] Likely future Raven nest location
A side note to this observation: last February of 2017 I led a raptors class field trip for Cuesta College Community Programs and we observed a pair of golden eagles mating on a rock outcrop on the nearby hilltop and then one flew to perch on one of those same towers near Turri Rd. So, that stick nest on the tower should be studied this nesting season for the possibility of eagles, or ravens, nesting there.

Steve Schubert
Los Osos