Date: 1/9/18 6:27 pm
From: Anthony <birds...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Townsend' Solitaire still present 1/9/18
Hello Tweets,

Good news, the Townsend's Solitaire is still present here on Camano Island.
I had first reported the Townsend's Solitaire back during the week of
December 16th and have continuously verified its presence ever since. Last
week only calls were heard but today at the corner of Scenic Ave and Maple
Grove the Townsend's Solitaire was seen at 3:38 pm in the berry trees on
Scenic Ave. If you use GPS this would be the location: 48.25076,-122.52551
(copy and paste this into maps.google.com). I had good close up views for
at least one minute. Also, along the shoreline as you head south from the
Scenic Ave beachhead were 3 surfbirds and 18 black turnstones. To conclude
the afternoon as we walked up to the top of Maple Grove at this GPS
48.25266,-122.51173, a male and female Great Horned Owl were calling in the
nearby wooded area at 4:29pm

Happy Birding

Anthony Gliozzo

Camano Island