Date: 1/9/18 3:45 pm
From: Sammy Catiis <Hikersammy...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] WDFW temporarily closes Fir Island birding area to repair dike
Just as a note.. this is the Hayton Field site, not Wylie HQ. And everyone that has been there this past year has seen the damage to the dike.. so this is great news.. This site has really changed for the better and has increased it's bird population significantly. It's nice to see when they do changes, that recovery is quick. Good they are fixing it 😊 Hoping one day they will open it all up for a longer walk.

Sammy

Arlington