Date: 1/8/18 3:59 pm
From: Ray Kellman <raykellman2...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Lapland Longspur
Kate and I arrived at the Lapland Longspur sight at 12:30pm this afternoon.
We found the Lapland Longspur at 1;40pm on the NW corner of the stock tank.
Chestnut-collared and McCown's Longspurs were also present along with a
heap of Horned Larks.
We flushed 2 Baird's Sparrows walking from the dirt track to the stock
tank. Other sightings of note were a Merlin taking a sparrow (?) from the
short grass adjacent to the tank, Northern Harrier, Red-tailed Hawk and
Kestrel. We had no problem using the coordinates post on this sight
yesterday.

Ray Kellman