Date: 1/8/18 3:35 pm
From: Connie Kogler <zblueheron...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Winter Wren, Greenwood Village, Arapahoe County
I have attached a picture of the map where the bird was seen. On the Goldsmith Gulch trail between E Crescent Parkway and E Prentice Ave. At 1 PM the bird was seen near the ā€œGā€ of Gulch at the top of the map. At 2:30 the bird was seen further south at the edge of the rectangle building to the left of the Timber Creek Apartments blue dot. I would carefully check anywhere between E Prentice and E Crescent. We walked up and down a couple of times before we re-found the bird.

Connie Kogler
AslansOwn.com