Date: 1/8/18 3:01 pm
From: FBUITRAG <fabbui...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET (No sighting) Eagle Watch January 6, 2018
Hi All,

I went to the event (more to the photos than the event) and it was
good.. It had many eagles in one place but they were all kind of far
none were close enough. I asked around I was told to try Lock & Dam14, I
did and it was awesome. see pictures *https://www.flickr.com/photos/fabbui*

I want to give it another try and wondering if you guys know of another
place good (close enough) to take pictures  ?

Thanks

On 12/18/2017 5:52 PM, A Straight <astraight606...> [ILbirds] wrote:
> The Annual Bald Eagle Watch will be held Saturday January 6, 2018.
>
> Activities at the Clinton Community College, Clinton, Iowa and the
> watch will be at Lock and Dam 13, Fulton, IL.
>
> If you are interested in the brochure please e-mail me.
>
> Thanks,
> Anne Straight
> Forreston, IL (Ogle County)

Join us on Facebook!