Date: 1/8/18 1:05 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Frequency of varied thrushes in Colorado
I recommend you use the explore data tool in eBird and look at the Varied Thrush species map the the bar chart for the state or a group of counties of interest. I think you will find it is rare but with a regular pattern of occurrence from late fall thru winter, with a handful of records in most recent years.

David Suddjian
Littleton Co

Sent from my iPhone