Date: 1/7/18 6:19 pm
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: The First Annual Hardway Birding Challenge
Good luck Bryce! Please be sure to give us regular updates as to your progress. Sometimes the chase is more entertaining than the finish.

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Swarovski Optik N.A.
(Calallen) Corpus Christi, TX

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 7, 2018, at 3:54 PM, Bryce Hardway <brycehardway21...> wrote:
>
> Hey all!
>
> Inspired by the wonderful competitions between Anthony Hewetson and Rich Kostecke, my dad and I are doing a little challenge of our own. We drew a 3 mile radius around our “home bases” with mine being Texas Lutheran University in Seguin and his being our home in Lago Vista, Texas. Most species at the end of the year wins lunch or dinner of the winner’s choice! His habitat is mostly oak/juniper, however he does have the lake itself. Mine consists of more riparian river habitat. It should be extremely close throughout and best of luck to him!
>
> Good birding!
> Bryce Hardway
> Seguin, Texas
>
> Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at

> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!