Date: 1/7/18 6:10 pm
From: Greg Gillson <greggillson...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Borrego Springs Gray Fly, Cackler
The Gray Flycatcher continues at the ponds at Borrego Springs WTP. A Sage
Thrasher was eat of the ponds near the parking area.

An immature Aleutian Cackling Goose joins 3 Western Canada Goose at the
golf course pond way back near the RV park of the Roadrunner Club. Two male
Wood Ducks were nearby. I heard but did not see an Inca Dove near the
entrance.

Over 30 quail were feeding at a residence at Borrego Springs Resort on
Foursome Drive north of Ace Way. Half appeared to be pure Gambel's, the
others hybrids. I've got some photos to go through.

Greg Gillson
Escondido

Join us on Facebook!