Date: 1/7/18 4:50 pm
From: stsparrow47 <stsparrow47...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Rough-legged Hawks
I drove from south to north in Missouri on interstate the whole state yesterday and did not notice any Rough-legged Hawks but had 4 from the Iowa border on hiway 218 in a distance of 30 miles when I turned off on hiway 2. They could revise our welcome statement to fields of opportunities for Rough-legged Hawks. Tom Johnson Mystic, Iowa

Sent from my iPad