Date: 1/7/18 4:53 pm
From: Paul Hamilton <padhamil...>
Subject: Re: [IN-BIRD-L] Indiana Big Years
Considering that 2-3 species from the "record" 315 species for the 2016
Indiana state list submitted are illegitimate, I would think that the
record should be formally challenged. If there were any protocol for
vetting lists (which there should be for purported records), that list
would have been shortened by a minimum of two species. However, much of
birding is based on the honor system, and unfortunately, not everyone in
Indiana Birding is honorable.

Join us on Facebook!