Date: 1/7/18 3:17 pm
From: Bob <rflores_2...>
Subject: Re: [inland-NW-birders] Canada Geese on the move
I help with goose count on Ridgefield NWR, Clark C, WA. We noticed it appears spring migration has started early. Doing these counts for years we know when spring migration begins by the higher frequency of all the subspecies of white-cheeked geese. So now it is time to look for rarer birds moving as well.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA