Date: 1/7/18 12:36 pm
From: Laurens Halsey <desertharrier...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Las Cienegas LAPLAND LONGSPUR continues today
The hotspot is located exactly where it is supposed to be, at the stock
tank where the longspurs are being observed. The last 0.4 mi of this track
leading to the stock tank is not considered drivable to Google Maps or
smart phone navigation software. Therefore smart phone driving directions
lead you to the closest spot that smart phone technology believes you can
drive. Drive on as suggested if not in a low clearance vehicle.