Date: 1/7/18 7:02 am
From: Robert Gress <bobgress...>
Subject: Re: Searching for snowy! None found but, great times.
Musings......These Snowys sure seem to move on quickly. Makes me wonder how many of these reports are of the same birds moving about. OR, maybe the small scattering of observers across the state, at best, discover only a small portion of the total Snowy Owls. Perhaps the actual number of Snowys in the state could be 10X, or more, of what is reported.
Bob Gress, Wichita

Sent from my iPhone

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to