Date: 1/6/18 7:01 pm
From: Lyn Topinka <pointers...>
Subject: RE: [Tweeters] A Few Good Birds (Cowlitz County)
wow ... we criss-crossed with Jeff a couple of times yet we missed the Scoter, Red-shouldered Hawk AND the Ring-necked Grebe ... LOL ... however we did have THREE Rough-legged Hawks (dark morphed off Guild and two light morphs opposite Burke Slough), a Peregrine (off Guild) and one pretty little Bonapartes Gull at Martin's Bar ... nice seeing you again Jeff ...

Lyn

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa,
NorthwestJourney.com