Date: 1/6/18 2:32 pm
From: Patrick O'Driscoll <patodrisk...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Anyone seen the Harris's hawk lately?
Mark Obmascik and I went in search of the bird on Friday morning 1/5 at its
previous location, the area in and around the Colorado Welcome Center in
Larimer Co.
We struck out.
A local whom we encountered in the parking lot said he believed the bird
had moved on. We can't argue differently, and I haven't seen a report of
sighting it around there in a while.

Patrick O'Driscoll
Denver